Gather staff, key leadership, or groups to step away rest, reflect and renew. Tools and practices for personal development, fostering a healthier team culture.
One-to-One Coaching (telephonic)
Coaching may address specific personal goals, centered living, ministry or life challenges personal or professional. You set the agenda. Tammy’s purpose as your coach is to assist you in living from your strengths as a whole person so that you may live an abundant life here and now.
Small Group and Cohort Coaching (3-5 People)
Gather a group of colleagues who share a similar goal. Be intentional about your work and learn and grow together.
Consulting for Healthier Culture
Tammy is often sought after to help others live and lead from a wholistic perspective. She uses her consulting and coaching experiences to accompany leaders in their transition toward living into a healthier culture.
We each have a reason for being. We are created with a purpose. I believe our lives are vessels to share God’s love. We each are uniquely equipped with gifts to share. Some gifts are easily recognized. We feel stronger, things come easier and are more fun when we are operating from our strengths. Identifying our strengths as a visible example of our God-given gifts helps us live aligned with who we were created to be.
When we live aligned with our gifts and core values we show up differently. Core values serve as a guide in our decision making. Values can be accumulated and so claiming our core values helps us live authentically. Aligned, we let go of what and who others think we ought to be. When we are living out of our gifts and values we find a deep sense of peace and purpose. Our physical, emotional and spiritual lives become synchronized. A connected presence allows us to be grounded, resilient, able to navigate the challenges of life easier. Centered, we are better able to face struggle. Living in this grounded presence we recognize our own needs, more attuned to the needs of our neighbor and creation. This resilient presence draws strength from God even when in the midst of illness, death and dying.
A life of presence takes practice. Each of us will find our own unique practice that may change as listen and are attune to our needs. For some it may be a prayer practice, or a routine of physical activity, or mindful eating, sabbath practice… Practice requires intention, motivation, commitment, accountability and celebration.
Through Devine Coaching: Health, Healing, and Wholeness, I seek to support you in discovering who you are and remembering whose you are.
About the Devine Coaching Logo:
While reconnecting with my roots in Ireland, I was drawn to this Celtic design. Each triangle represents a key component to living authentically: purpose, presence, practice. I have discovered these three to be vital on my own personal growth journey. The three p’s are woven into my coaching, consulting and retreat leadership. Living with purpose, being a presence, and incorporating healing practices into life are essential for health, healing, and wholeness.
Tammy Devine is a coach (ICF Certified), retreat facilitator, and ELCA Deacon, passionate about health, healing, and wholeness.
Tammy is a strategic and systemic whole person promoter of well-being, through education and inspiration. She collaborates with thought leaders to facilitate and motivate whole person lifestyle choices and serves as an external wellness consultant and coach to integrate well-being.
Education and Training
Tammy completed the 2-year program at the Grace Institute for Spiritual Formation. She received her coach training through Auburn Theological Seminary and serves as a spiritual coach (ICF certified).
She earned a Master’s in Leadership from Luther Seminary. Tammy is a registered nurse (BA, Augustana University, Sioux Falls) and has served as a parish nurse/coordinator.
These are some of the retreats that Tammy has worked on:
- Co-creator and Facilitator of Exploring Transitions, a series of four retreats: Crossing Over, True to Myself, Life’s Detours and Road Blocks, and Living Well. These retreats explore personal life callings, passion, meaning, and purpose amidst a life of transitions. Whether, change in call, loss of loved one, marriage, birth of child, divorce…a safe space in retreat provides an opportunity to explore, connect with others, and reflect on steps to live well in the midst of life’s transition.
- Creator and Facilitator of That You May Be Well — an introductory conversation and invitation to whole person well-being. Participants identify steps they are ready to take to live well even in the midst of illness and disease.
- Co-creator and Facilitator of Reflect, Renew, Recommit — a five-day retreat for discernment, rest, and connection with self, God and one another. Utilizing personal reflection, small group process, and well-researched tools and exercises to enhance self-understanding, identify strengths, and gifts for ministry, identify core values, interest, personality characteristics, and dynamics in conversation within a context of Christian faith and spiritual practices.
- Facilitator, Worship leader, and Staff of Leading Well — a four-day training experience for church leaders that offers practical learning, Sabbath rest and collegial support. Leading Well offers skill development, along with worship, retreat and sharing of best practices.
- Co-creator, facilitator, and coach of Healthy Leaders Serving Healthier Communities — a space to identify gifts, develop missional leaders, listen for God’s direction through spiritual disciplines. Pastors and five key congregational leaders commit to 18 months of intentional personal and congregational listening and discovery of their unique call to serve in their context. Gathered for three retreats, a coach works with each leader and congregational group to live out their intentions identified during the retreat. The ELCA Vitality Tool is administered before and after.
- Co-creator, Facilitator, and Coach of Journey of Renewal — a year-long wellness experience that focusses from strength, opportunity, abundance and personal growth in understanding personal call to live well as whole people of God. The experience is bookended with retreats and connects leaders with monthly small group coaching calls.
- Facilitator of staff retreats for synods, ministry teams, conferences.
Connect with Tammy by filling out the form below.
Coaching Covenant Form
Please email your completed Coaching Covenant Form at least 24 hours before our scheduled coaching conversation.
Coaching Preparation Form
Please email your completed Coaching Preparation Form at least 24 hours before our scheduled coaching conversation.
An online version of this form is also available for your convenience.
Living with purpose, being a presence, and incorporating healing practices into life are essential for health, healing, and wholeness. To aid in your reflection, complete this self-assessment.
To make a payment using PayPal, click on the button below.